This training is also part of a training series "Argumentation Skills for Business Professionals", take a look HERE!
A good argument is a concise expression of a rational thought, clearly structured and based on evidence. Learning to create, recognise, analyse and use such arguments in professional communication contexts (negotiations, meetings, presentations) is the essence of this course.
Suitable for expats and people in international teams, who want to learn contemporary argumentation skills in English. Argumentation and Communication Skills Training is intended for:
- executives, who want to develop an argument based management culture in their organisation;
- project managers, who need to run quick, efficient, content-oriented meetings;
- team leaders and teams, who need to improve both internal communication as well as have productive contacts with partners and clients;
- sales reps, who want their sales messages to appeal to their buyers’ reason, to have well-argumented sales pitches;
- start-up entrepreneurs and incubators, who want to polish their elevator speeches;
- anyone who wants to use quick, persuasive reasoning in their professional life.
Participants of Argumentation and Communication Skills Training can:
Trainer Margo Loor
- evaluate interpersonal communication and identify situations, where argumentation is going to be a successful tool;
- structure their thoughts and expression as persuasive arguments;
- listen and read structurally, identify arguments or the lack thereof;
- recognize erroneous arguments and outright fallacies, respond to them rationally;
- react to arguments in a rational manner;
- tell apart rational arguments from emotional positions, filter out emotional content;
- direct anyone to formulate arguments by asking the right questions.
is the most experienced trainer of
thinking, public speaking and argumentation skills in Estonia. Since 1998, he
has conducted trainings of persuasion, discussion and decision-making based on
argumentation for managers and professionals. Margo has moderated numerous debates,
discussions, conferences and online events.
Sign up for the training series