This training is also part of a training series "Argumentation Skills for Business Professionals", take a look HERE!
Best speakers do not merely talk to you, they do not merely show you, instead they make you live and feel the ideas they want to communicate. Jeremy Clarkson did not showcase cars in a way that hundreds of other car shows around the world do. He made his audience live and breathe in the world of cars. Steve Jobs did not present mobile phones, he engaged people in the magic of technological innovation.
The course provides an environment, where you can learn to create exciting, engaging presentations. We will look at different types of presentations - project reports in corporate meetings, product demos, trainings, conference talks and dinner speeches. Some of our focus areas include using technology in presentations, generating stories and metaphors, turning audiences into participants and creating clear, simple narratives.
A significant part of the course will be built on the questions, situations and material that participants bring to the table. Your learning will be enhanced, if you have an actual presentation coming up. Everything that we discuss we will also practice by finetuning your messages, telling captivating stories, visually sketching concepts and designing slides.
expats and people in international teams, who want to learn contemporary speaking skills for business situations.
1. What’s your message?
2. Show me and I’ll remember
- crafting a clear message
- importance of structure and tools for creating it
- delivering the structured message
3. Involve me and I’ll understand
- different presentation software tools
- sketching visual messages
- powerful ways of supporting your message (incl. photos, slides, charts)
4. Let me tell you a story
- value added by engaging the audience
- interactive presentation formats
- talking to your audience
5. Presentation magic
- influence of stories in thinking and communication
- the art of captivating storytelling
- story as a presentation framework
6. Time waits for no man
- emotional engagement of presentations
- the magic of smiles
Trainer Margo Loor
- planning and managing presentation time
- audience attention span
is the most experienced trainer of
thinking, public speaking and argumentation skills in Estonia. Since 1998, he
has conducted trainings of persuasion, discussion and decision-making based on
argumentation for managers and professionals. Margo has moderated numerous debates,
discussions, conferences and online events.
Sign up for the training series